Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My First Solo Shoot





I was extremely nervous, and I didn’t know what to expect or how things were going to be. The shoot was for Cheerleader Videos and all I knew was that I had to masturbate on camera. Something that I use to do in the privacy of my own room or bathroom I was putting on video for the whole world to see. While one side of me was nervous and scared the other side of me was hot and turned on and had me very eager to see where this could lead.

When I arrived E and W (the photographer) were very nice. They were very pleasant and patient every step of the way knowing it was my first time in front of a camera for anything (including my personal life with BF’s and such) which really impressed me, and made me feel really at ease and comfortable.

Allot of things were going through my mind as we were going through wardrobe, and the paperwork, and as the lights and cameras were being set up, E continuously broke up my nerves by making jokes (thank god these guys were funny I love funny guys) after wardrobe was all laid out and on I took my very first steps in front of the lights and the camera clicked away. Lots of pictures were taken to I am amazed at how many, a complete rush went through my body and kind of soaked my panties, I was turned on by the attention that was given to me I liked it fuck that I loved it. I got to wear like really nice dresses and all my nice clothes and of course a cheerleader outfit. I was continually changing my outfits; I think I changed it like 6 times?

After the photosets it was time to roll camera so I prepared for the first movie. We started the first movie; I was really scare cause like I said this was something I am not used to. So I felt a little tense. However, by like the third movie I was getting used to it so I lightened up and let the juices flow, and things started to run smoother.

It was a weird yet fun experience, and I learned allot from it. I am so glad I had understanding people to help me through it. Doing this also made me a little more aware of other things as well, like its work even if you have fun at it!

By the end of the day I was soooo exhausted! I was really tired and really sore like my feet were killing me, I was wearing a lot of heels something I was not use too! But I didn’t mind because I love heels and now I have a reason to wear and buy more! Overall I had a GREAT first photo shoot/video shoot and Thank you to Cheerleader Videos for being great teachers and kind and patient!

Kisses,

Brooke Van Buuren

3 comments:

  1. I like your blog and your report on your first shoot is great. Looking forward to you being as busy as possible in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea its almost like foreplay to read about your adventure and then to know theres a movie to follow... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dios mío, déjame decirte que eres hermosa. Desde Medellín (Colombia), déjame decirte que tienes un admirador más.

    ReplyDelete